Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A new look :)

When I posted to my blog yesterday I found that something had happened to the background.... PANIC! HORROR! GASP! What to do? What to do? 
Not knowing very much about the technical aspect of blogging and being a tad nervous of "what if I totally mess it up"- I messaged my sister to see if she had any idea to fix it (She has more technical know-how than me!), well, she set to work and just over twenty-four hours later and some time together this evening....... TA-DA!!!! 

I am absolutely delighted :) and I've learnt a fair bit too!
Thank you  Bronwen. Love ya 2tmab 

Onto more scrappy news, have you seen the second Summer Preview from Bo Bunny?
Take a look
This is just a sampling
This mini album has so many possibilities!
To see the full collection please head to the Bo Bunny Blog. You won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.